Skip to content
- Have visions of apple trees in everyone’s yard on the block? The Victory Garden Initiative gives away orchards to micro-neighborhoods through a contest every year called Fruity Nutty Five!
- Weston’s Antique Apples – New Berlin, WI
16 acres with over 100 varieties, and 700 trees – wildly diverse colors, shapes and flavours! You can order bench grafts from Weston’s and choose from their vast variety. Their varieties include apples that mature August to November.
- Maple Valley Orchards – Northeastern WI
- The Draw – Water’s Edge Nursey & Gardens -Wisconsin
We use only biological controls attempting to create cultivated ecosystem. In our nursery we focus on root growth to produce healthy plants that will thrive in your landscape.
- Oikos Tree Crops – Michigan
Since 1985 Ken has been planting various types of nuts, fruits and unique crops. His goal was to find food plants that can produce food crops with minimal intervention yet provide maximum nutrition. His plant selections have led to new types of hybrid American chestnuts, oaks for timber and acorn production, northern pecans, American persimmons, beach plums, groundnuts, hazelnuts, apricots and pawpaws.
- Edible Landscaping – Virginia
- Rain Tree Nursery – Washington
- Buy “Lost Heritage” apple trees – http://applesearch.org/buy.html
- Buy Antonovka seeds, if you want to get real experimental! https://www.treeshrubseeds.com/specieslist?id=42&ID2=0&g=m