Do you walk around in fall-time and see trees laden with fruit?
Spread the good word about gleaning.
1. Print out a flier. Cut it in half.
If you don’t have easy access to a printer, send us your current address and we’ll send some in the post!
2. Knock on your neighbor’s door, introduce yourself, and give them the flier(s).
- What are you doing with the fruit from your fruit tree?
- Would you like to give it to a food pantry?
- Did you that Glean Milwaukee will organize volunteers to help pick your fruit and deliver it to a food pantry?
- Glean Milwaukee has resources on the website to help identify pests, etc.
- You can contact Glean Milwaukee anytime via email or phone.
3. If they are not home, try again.
Last resort, leave the flier in their door.
Meeting face-to-face is the best! 🙂